Abraham Hicks ~ Is It Easy? ;)
January 12, 2011
♥ I want to hear YOUR STORIES. Just an audio recording of your voice is fine! ♥

I want to feature your stories in videos about spirituality.
I'm looking for voice recordings or videos of you talking about how any spiritual teacher or teaching has positively affected your life.
Some well known examples would be teachers like Abraham-Hicks, Eckhart Tolle, Louise Hay, Wayne Dyer, Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, but the list goes on and on.....

I'm looking for simple voice recordings (mp3 format is fine) or videos with no background music.

Here are some ideas to get you started:

How has this teacher/teaching changed the way you think, feel, and act?
What are the external changes you have noticed in your life? work? health? money? relationships?
What have been the most helpful concepts? processes?
What do you see in your future because of this teacher/teaching?
How does this teacher/teaching make you FEEL?

This is just the beginning of playing with this idea, so take your time, have fun, be free and playful with it - no need to over edit yourself of try to perfect anything :) ...just a free-flow stream of consciousness, like talking to an interested friend ♥

Email your voice recordings or videos to:

myspiritualexperience@gmail.com

with a note letting me know it's ok to use your recording or video (and if you'd like your name in the credits - otherwise I won't post your name).

- You can also upload your video to your Youtube channel - then send me a message with a link to your video, and a note letting me know that it's ok for me to use it.

Thanks so much in advance for your participation. All stories will be listened to with love, and are greatly appreciated! Have fun :))))

♥ Love to All ♥ ~ Gisele

Blog Archive