Abraham Hicks - Working On Yourself, You Are Helping The World
March 11, 2013

Abraham Hicks - Working On Yourself ,You Are Helping The World

Measuring myself against you denying what I am myself
If I am all the time measuring myself against you, struggling to be like you, then I am denying what I am myself. Therefore I am creating an illusion. When I have understood that comparison in any form leads only to greater illusion and greater misery, just as when I analyse myself, add to my knowledge of myself bit by bit, or identify myself with something outside myself, whether it be the State, a saviour or an ideology- when I understand that all such processes lead to greater conformity and therefore greater conflict- when I see all this I put it completely away.

Jiddu Krishnamurti
Abraham Hicks, esther hicks, law of attraction, the secret, The Secret (2006 Film), Success, Coach, Personal, World, Attraction
Abraham Hicks - Working On Yourself ,You Are Helping The World